NEET Application Form 2023
The National Testing Agency will administer the NEET 2023 Exam for the admission of candidates to undergraduate medical courses at medical institutions. A computer-based exam will be conducted for the National-Eligibility-cum-Entrance-Test NEET(UG) 2023. Students pursuing MBBS and other undergraduate courses in approved/recognized colleges/deemed universities/institutions throughout the country are eligible to participate in NEET 2023 Notification, which will be conducted in 13 Indian languages.
For the NEET 2023 Application form, students must take extra care while filling the NEET application form. NEET application form 2023 is to be filled in two stages. In the first stage of the NEET application form 2023, candidates must fill all their details without any error. The candidates can edit their details in the second stage of the NEET application form if required.
NEET 2023 Application Form Dates
|Release date of the Application form||November 2022|
|Last Date of Application via the Application form||December 2022|
|Last date to submit the fee of the Application form||December 2022|
|Opening Date of the Correction Window||January 2023|
|Release Date of the Admit Card||April 2023|
|Exam Date for the NEET 2023||First Sunday of May 2023|
|Announcement of Results for the NEET 2023||The first week of June 2023|
How to edit NEET application form 2023?
- Candidates will be required to click on the link provided on this page
- Enter the NEET 2023 application number and password
- Click here for correction in NEET (UG) 2023 Application Form
- Once the application form of NEET 2023 is displayed, candidates can edit the fields mentioned above
- After making the relevant corrections in the NEET application form 2023, click on ‘Preview and Submit’
- An OTP will be sent to the registered mobile number of the candidates.
- Enter the OTP number and click on ‘Final Submit’
- A warning message will pop-up on the screen, which asks, ‘This is the one-time correction facility, no correction will be allowed after final submission. Do you wish to submit the corrected application form finally?’
- Click on ‘Please do’ to submit the corrections or else click on ‘oops no’ to go back and make some other corrections.
- After submitting the corrections, the NEET application correction slip will be displayed on the screen with the corrected information.
- It is advised to take three to four printouts of correction slip.
NEET 2023 Application Fee
Candidates have to pay the required NEET 2023 Examination fees to submit their NEET 2023 Registration Form through any of the modes of payment- Debit card, credit card, net banking, UPI Mode of Payment. (GST (18%) plus Service/processing charges per transaction are to be paid separately from application fees.
|Category||In India||Outside India|
|General||Rs. 1600/-||Rs. 8500|
|General-EWS/ OBC-NCL*||Rs. 1500/-|
|SC/ST/PwD/ Transgender||Rs. 900/-|
NEET 2023 Application Correction
The NEET 2023 Correction facility is applicable after a few days from the completion of the registration process. Candidates are able to rectify their NEET 2023 application form from November 2022 through online mode only.
The correction facility has allowed the candidates to rectify their details in the application form though the facility is applicable to selected details only. Candidates are able to rectify their mistakes in the application form only once, as no candidates will be allowed to change their details in the application form more than once.
Below is the list of details that falls under the correction facility:
- Personal details
- Medium of question paper
- Parament address
- Father’s name
- Mother’s name
- Academic details
- Choice of exam centre, etc.
Details which cannot be edited in NEET correction window:
- Registered mobile number
- Email ID registered
Documents to be Uploaded for NEET Registration 2023
To fill NEET Application form 2023, candidates need to upload the scanned copies of their
- Passport-sized photograph
- Postcard size photograph
- Left and Right-hand fingers and thumb impressions
- Category certificates i.e. SC/ST/OBC/EWS certificates need to be uploaded in PDF format.
- PwD certificate: To avail of the services of a scribe or to get extra time for the NEET exam, it is mandatory for PwD candidates to upload the certificate proving their disability.
- Scanned copy of the candidate’s class 10 passing certificate.
- Citizenship certificate issued by embassy or any other responsible authority in PDF format.
NEET 2023- FAQs
1. Is the NEET 2023 date confirmed?
Yet to be confirmed is the exam date by the National Testing Agency (NTA).
2 . Will neet 2023 be tough?
NEET 2023 Exam is one of the most difficult entrance exams in India for which lakhs of students appear every year. Unfortunately, only a few hundred students are able to crack NEET and secure a seat in their desired medical colleges.
3. What is the last date of NEET form 2023?
The National Eligibility cum Entrance Test-Undergraduate (NEET UG 2023) Application form ended on December 2022
4. How many hours do NEET toppers study?
Study for at least 13-15 hours a day.
5. Will NEET 2023 syllabus be reduced due to COVID-19?
The NEET 2023 syllabus has not been announced by the NTA yet. NTA will update any updates regarding the NEET 2023 syllabus instantly on the official NEET website.