JEE Main 2023 Admit Card
JEE Main is a national entrance level engineering entrance examination conducted by the National Testing Agency (NTA). This exam allows students to get admitted to various courses, such as B.E./B.Tech, B.Arch, and B.Plan in multiple NITs, IIITs, and CFITs.
The JEE Main 2023 exam dates have been announced. Candidates can visit the official NTA site to know details regarding the JEE Main 2023 exam. The official NTA website is jeemain.nta.nic.in. This article will provide you with further information regarding the JEE Main admit card for 2023.
|JEE Main Admit Card 2023 Release Date for April session
|2nd week of April 2023
|April Session Exam Date
|1st week of April and 1st week of May 2023
|JEE Mains Admit Card 2023 Release Date for May Session
|2nd week of May 2023
|May Session Exam Date
|4th week of May
JEE Main Admit Card 2023 – Overview
|JEE Main admit card 2023 release date and time
|To be notified
|JEE Main Official Website
|Particulars required to download admit card of JEE Main
Application number password/Date of Birth
|Details Mentioned on JEE Main 2023 admit card
Candidate’s name JEE Main roll number paper appearing for allotted exam centre date and time for examExam day guidelines
Address – C20 1A/8, Sector – 62, IITK outreach centre, Noida – 201309.Helpline Number – 91 7703859909 / 91 8076535482Email ID – firstname.lastname@example.org
|Total number of exam cities
|JEE Mains 2023 exam date
|To be Notified
|Compatible browsers for downloading
|Internet Explorer, Firefox or Chrome
How to download the admit once it is published:
- Visit the official website of JEE Mains – jeemain.nta.nic.in
- Click on the “JEE Main admit card 2023” link.
- Choose ‘Through application number and password’.
- Enter your login credentials.
- The JEE Main 2023 admit card will appear on the display.
- Students are advised to download and take a printout for future use.
It must be noted that the students are mandatorily required to carry the JEE Main 2023 admit card to the examination centre. No candidate will be allowed to enter the examination premises without the admit card.
JEE Main 2023 Exam Date Instructions
- You are advised to wear a mask and maintain social distance.
- No digital Gadgets or paper is allowed inside the exam hall.
- Thirdly, make sure you have a Photo ID.
- Don’t Wear a Smartwatch or any other ornament.
- Carry a Hard copy of the admit card along with you on the JEE Main 2023 Exam Date.
What To Carry To JEE Main Exam Centres NTA has barred many things into the examination hall. However, there are some important things a candidate should carry to the examination hall. Below are the important documents required.
- JEE Main admit card 2023 (printout)
- One passport-size photograph for pasting it on the attendance sheet at the exam centre.
- A valid ID – PAN card/Driving Licence/Voter ID/Passport/Aadhaar Card/Ration Card.
What are the details present in the JEE Main admit card 2023?
Candidates will be able to check the following details in the JEE Main admit card 2023:
- Candidate’s name
- Father’s name
- Date of birth
- State of eligibility
- JEE Main 2023 roll number
- Paper that the candidate will be appearing for
- JEE Main 2023 application form number
- Allotted exam centre of JEE Main 2023
- Allotted date and time
- Signature and photograph of the candidate
- Candidate’s parent’s signature
- Guidelines for examination
JEE Main Exam Day Instructions
After downloading the JEE Main admit card, candidates are advised to check the instructions printed on it. These instructions are not only helpful while taking the JEE Main exam but also until the end of the admission process. Some of the important instructions on the JEE Main admit card is given below.
- Candidates shouldn’t carry any pencil or pen to the examination hall.
- Carrying/wearing any wristwatch is banned in the exam because the hall will be equipped with a wall clock.
- The location of the exam centre will be displayed on the admit card, hence, candidates should get familiar with the route prior to avoid the last-minute rush.
- Candidates should sit in their seating arrangements and no modification will be entertained.
- Candidates can not enter the examination hall once the exam starts.
- The JEE Main admit card along with the photo identity card are only allowed to the exam hall.
JEE Main 2023 Preparation Tips
Students preparing for the upcoming NTA JEE Main 2023 exam can check some of the last-minute tips to boost their preparation.
- Since the entrance exam is around the corner, students should start attempting the JEE Main 2023 mock test. The mock test will allow students to understand the pattern of the JEE Main question paper is a much better way.
- Aspirants should also check the list of JEE Main 2023 high weightage topics to have the list of topics that were frequently asked in the previous year’s papers.
- Moreover, students should take care of themselves. Eating healthy food and a good night’s sleep is a must.
Forgot JEE Main 2023 Password?
- Visit the official website of JEE Main.
- Click on the admit card link
- Go to the ‘Forgot Password’ link
- Candidates will have to answer the security question which they had previously selected while filling out the application form for JEE Main 2023.
- A code will be sent to the candidate’s mobile number as an SMS.
- A reset link will be sent to the email id which has to be clicked.
- Now, a new password can be set by them.
Forgot JEE Main 2023 Application Number?
- Go to the official website of JEE Main 2023
- Click on the JEE Main admit card link
- Go to the ‘Forgot Application Number’ link
- Enter name, father’s name, mother’s name, date of birth, state of eligibility, and security pin.
- The application number will be sent to the registered email ID and mobile number.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. When will the JEE Mains be held in 2023?
The National Testing Agency (NTA) will be conducting JEE Main exam session 1 between 4th week of April and JEE Main exam session 2 will be from 4th week of May Important Note:- The last date for the JEE Main session is to be notified.
2. Will JEE 2023 have 4 attempts?
The candidates will have two attempts for JEE Main 2023. One attempt will be in the April session and the other will be in the May session.
3. Will JEE 2023 be delayed?
The Joint Entrance Examination (JEE) Main 2023 has been rescheduled to June 20 after requests poured in from across the country for the postponement of the exam. The exam conducting body National Testing Agency (NTA) decided to put off the dates by approximately a month
4. Can I register for JEE 2023 now?
JEE Main 2023 Registration Form for Session 1, 2 is started in the month of March 2023 and last date to fill jee main application form is April 2023 at jeemain.nta.nic.in.
5. Can I crack JEE in 20 days?
Yes, It Is Possible to crack Jee Mains in the last 20 days.