JEE Main 2023 Application Form
JEE Main is a national level entrance exam organised by NTA every year. It is an engineering entrance test organized all over India for the engineering aspirants. By qualifying this exam, candidates will get admission in B.Tech/ B.E/ B.Arch/ B.Plan courses into top known engineering institutions like IIT’s, NIT’s, CFTI’s, etc.
JEE Main Application Form 2023 Highlights
|Particulars||JEE Main 2023 Application form Details|
|JEE Main Full Form||Joint Entrance Exam Main|
|Mode of availability||Only online|
|Exam Conducting Body||National Testing Agency (NTA)|
|JEE Main 2023 Official website||jeemain.nta.nic.in2023|
|JEE Mains 2023 Exam Date||to be announced|
|JEE 2023 Application fees||
JEE Main Application Form 2023 Date
NTA has opened the JEE 2023 registration for phase 2 on the official website.
|JEE Main 2023 notification release||1st week of March 2023|
|JEE Main 2023 Brochure availability date||1st week of March 2023|
|JEE Main 2023 Application form Release||
|Last date of Application submission||
|JEE Main 2023 Admit Card release date||
|JEE Main 2023 Exam Date||
|JEE Main 2023 Answer Key Release||1st week of June 2023|
|JEE Main 2023 Result Date||Last week of June 2023|
|JEE Main 2023 Counselling Date||2nd week of July 2023|
JEE Main 2023 Registration- Who Can Apply?
- Candidates who have passed class 12 in 2020 or 2021 or appearing in 2023 are eligible to fill the JEE Main 2023 form.
- Candidates who passed class 12 before 2020 are not eligible to appear in JEE Mains 2023.
- Candidates must have Physics and Mathematics as compulsory subjects in class 12 along with anyone subject from Chemistry/ Biotechnology/Biology/Technical Vocational subject
- There is no requirement for a minimum percentage of marks in class 12 for appearing in NTA JEE Mains. However, for admission in IITs and NITs, candidates need to have a minimum of 75 percentage of marks in class 12.
- There is no age limit for appearing in JEE Main 2023.
Steps to fill the form
Fill your application form by following the steps given below:
- Visit the official website of NTA at jeemain.nta.nic.in or examinationservices.nic.in.
- Click on the link ” New Registration” shown on the homepage.
- Enter all required details asked in the registration form, then click on the “Submit” button.
- Fill the detailed JEE Main application form and upload the scanned images and documents.
- Pay JEE Main Application Fee through Debit Card, Net Banking, UPI, etc.
The JEE Main Application Form will be submitted automatically after successful payment of the application fee. Applicants will receive the confirmation page or PDF of the filled form in their email id.
Documents required for JEE Main 2023
Students are provided here a list of documents required for JEE Mains 2023.
- Scanned images of photograph and signature.
- Category certificates (If belonging to reserved category).
- Debit card/Internet banking details for payment of JEE Main registration fee 2023.
- Photo Identity proof such as Aadhaar, Bank passbook, Ration card copy etc.
NTA JEE Main 2023 Application Fee
|Course name||General / OBC / EWS Candidates||SC / ST / PWD / Transgender Candidates|
|B.E. / B. Tech or B. Arch or B. Planning||Boys – Rs. 650
Girls – Rs. 325
|B.E. / B. Tech & B. Arch||Boys – Rs. 1300
Girls – Rs. 650
|B.E. / B.Tech & B. Planning||Boys – Rs. 1300
Girls – Rs. 650
|B.E. / B. Tech, B. Arch & B. Planning||Boys – Rs. 1300
Girls – Rs. 650
|B. Arch & B. Planning||Boys – Rs. 1300||Rs. 650|
Frequently Asked Questions
1. When are the JEE Main 2023 online registration dates?
The online registration for JEE Main 2023 is yet to be notified.
2. Does NTA open registration for each session of the JEE Main 2023 exam?
Yes, candidates get a chance to register themself for each session of the JEE Main exam. The NTA opens a window for each session of the exam.
3. How many subjects are asked in the JEE Main exam?
A total of three subjects are asked in the JEE Main exam. These are Mathematics, Physics, and Chemistry.