JEE Advanced Exam date 2023
IIT Kharagpur will be organising the JEE Advanced 2023. It is a national-level engineering entrance exam. The IITs organise the JEE Advanced exam every year. Students get admission in specialised courses of Bachelor’s, Integrated Master’s, or Bachelor’s Master Dual Degree programs through this exam. In this article, you can find exam dates, exam patterns, documents you need to fill in the application form, and more facts about JEE Advanced 2023:
JEE Advanced 2023 Exam Highlights
|Exam Name||Joint Entrance Exam Advanced|
|Conducting Body||IIT Bombay|
|Languages||Hindi and English|
|Mode Of Application||Online|
|Mode Of Exam||Online|
|Date Of Examination||3rd week of June 2023|
JEE Advanced 2023 Exam Dates
|JEE Advanced Registration 2023 begins||Last week of May 2023|
|Application Deadline||First week of June 2023|
|Last date for Payment of application fee||Second week of June 2023|
|Admit card release||Second week of June 2023|
|JEE Advanced 2023 exam date||Third week of June 2023|
|Candidates response sheet release||Fourth week fo June 2023|
|Provisional Answer Key||Fourth week fo June 2023|
|Deadline to challenge answer key||First week of July 2023|
|Final Answer Key/ JEE Advanced Result||First week of July 2023|
|Architecture Aptitude Test (AAT) registrations||Second week of July 2023|
|AAT 2023 Exam||Third week of July 2023|
|AAT Result||Third week of July 2023|
JEE Advanced 2023 Application Form
The application form and other information regarding the JEE Advanced exam will be released shortly after the JEE Main results are announced. IIT Bombay will be in charge of releasing application forms for 2023. Students must first register on the official website before filling out the application form. The JEE Advanced 2023 application form will be available on the official website jeeadv.ac.in. Candidates must submit the JEE advanced 2023 application form before the deadline. Candidates must register and complete an application form that includes personal, academic, parental, and communication facts. The application fee for the form must be paid by students. The following are the processes to fill out the JEE Advanced 2023 application form.
- Step 1: Candidates must log in using their JEE Main 2023 roll number and password. Candidates were required to enter any additional information that was required.
- Step 2: Applicants must scan and upload the required documents in accordance with the specifications set by the authorities. The following documents must be uploaded: a 10th-grade certificate/birth certificate, a 12th-grade examination mark sheet, and a category certificate (if applicable).
- Step 3: Candidates must pay the registration fee either online (via net banking/credit card/debit card) or offline (cash using the SBI option). The fee varies depending on the category of the candidate.
- Step 4: Finally, candidates must submit the application form and print the confirmation page for future use.
JEE Advanced 2023 admit card
Students will need to visit the official website and log in with their JEE Advanced 2023 registration number, date of birth and mobile number to access the admit card. Without the admit card no candidate is allowed to enter the exam centre. The exam centre, date and time is mentioned in the admit card as per which the candidates have to reach the exam centre on the exam day.
Steps to Download IIT JEE Advanced Admit Card 2023
Candidates can refer to the following steps to download the admit card for JEE Advanced 2023
- Go to jeeadv.ac.in.
- Select the “Admit Card” link.
- The JEE Advanced 2023 candidate portal will appear on the screen.
- Enter your registration number, birth date, and mobile phone number.
- Click the ‘Login’ button.
- The JEE Advanced admit card 2023 will appear on the screen.
- Print the admit card after downloading it.
JEE Advanced Exam Date 2023
IIT Bombay is going to conduct the JEE Advanced 2023 on 3rd week of June in online mode. There will be two papers in JEE Advanced 2023 and the candidates have to attempt and qualify the both. The authorities will conduct the examination for both the papers on the same day.
JEE Advanced Marking Scheme
For questions with one or more correct answers, the marking structure is as follows:
- If all of the marked responses are right, you will receive a +4.
- For partially right responses, +3, +2, and +1 are given if no incorrect option is highlighted.
- -2 for an incorrect response
- There will be no negative grading for questions that are not attempted.
Marking scheme for questions containing answers of the type Numerical Value
- +3 for a correct response
- Negative marks will not be given for wrong responses or questions that are not attempted.
Marking technique for single correct option and matching list type questions
- +3 for the correct response
- -1 for an incorrect response
- There will be no negative grading for questions that are not attempted.
JEE Advanced result 2023
JEE Advanced 2023 results will be announced on the official website. To check their results, aspirants will need to enter their registration number and password. A direct link will also be provided below for candidates to check the JEE Advanced result. JEE Advanced 2023 results will include the qualifying status, total and subject-wise scores, and All India Rank (AIR) of candidates. All students must note that the JEE Advanced rank will be as per their total score in papers 1 and 2. The exam conducting authority will also send a message on the registered mobile number of every test taker regarding the declaration of the result. All candidates must note that they will not receive any hard copies of their rank cards. It can be downloaded from the official website only.
JEE Advanced Counselling 2023
The Joint Seat Allocation Authority (JoSAA) will begin centralised JEE Advanced 2023 counselling and JEE advanced seat allotment 2023 is still to be notified. JEE Advanced qualified and eligible candidates must register and select their courses and colleges within the time frame specified. Candidates applying for JoSAA Counselling for IIT admission must report to the designated centre for document verification. IITs have 18 reporting centres, while NITs, IIITs, and other GFTIs have 45 reporting centres. Except for the final round, eligible candidates may withdraw their seats in any of the counselling rounds. The introduction of the seat withdrawal option by JoSAA officials will significantly reduce the number of unfilled seats at IITs, NITs, and universities. Candidates can also use the JEE Advanced 2023 college predictor to predict the possible colleges to which they have chances of getting admission.
Take a glimpse to find the solution to your queries.
1. When will JEE (Advanced) 2023 registrations begin?
IIT, Bombay will start the online registrations for JEE Advanced 2023 on last week of May 2023, and the last date to apply online is 1st week of June 2023.
2. What is the last date for fee payment of JEE Advanced 2023?
The registered candidates can submit the application fee for JEE Advanced until the deadline, which is second week of June 2023. After this date, the link to submit the fee shall be closed by the authorities.
3. Who will conduct JEE Advanced 2023 this year?
This year, the institution responsible for organising the JEE Advanced 2023 is the Indian Institute of Technology, Bombay (IITB).
4. What is the JEE Advanced 2023 exam date?
As per the exam date of JEE Advanced, paper 1 and Paper 2 will be conducted on the same date, i.e., the 3rd week of June 2023 (Sunday); however, their timings shall be different. Paper 1 will be organised at 09:00 and end at 12:00 (IST), whereas Paper 2 will take place at 14:30 and continue till 17:30
5. When will IITB release JEE Advanced admit card?
As per IITB JEE Advanced admit card release date, aspirants will be able to download their hall tickets from the official website from 2nd week of June , 2023. Although the admit cards will be available for download until the commencement of Paper 2, we do not recommend students to wait that long because there might be server-related issues (due to too much traffic on the website).